Become a Distributor
Join the Tanaza Distributor Program
Tanaza is looking for distributors all around the world.
What is the Tanaza distributor program?
Every month, over 500 MSPs and system integrators rely on Tanaza’s “Access Point Selector” to find the best device for their WiFi deployment.
Tanaza now wants to extend its “Selector” with links to professional e-commerce websites, so that it becomes easy to buy the access points, after having selected them.
Tanaza distributors will be listed in the “WiFi E-commerce equipment”.
Fill out the form to join the Tanaza Distributor Program.
Advantages of the Tanaza Distributor Program
- Dsitributors listed in the “WiFi E-commerce” will receive referral links from our website and specifically, from the “Access Point Selector“, of customers willing to buy WiFi equipment, in a specific area.
- Distributors will have the possibility to sell hardware (access points) supported by Tanaza together with Tanaza licences.
- Distributors will enjoy very low licences prices to resell them and get high margins.
- Distributors will enjoy Tanaza’s network and increase their number of opportunities.
How to become a Tanaza Distributor?
There are just five requirements that WiFi equipment distributors should have to be listed in Tanaza’s directory:
- Distributors should distribute at least 3 different models of compatible devices, listed here;
- When specific versions of hardware are supported and others aren’t, the distributor should ensure that customers will be shipped the right device version;
- They should have an E-commerce website;
- They should not sell licenses for any competitors’ software;
- Link back to Tanaza’s website from your website.
Working as an hardware/software distributor
Distributors benefit from select price lists. They act as Tanaza’s official distributors and are requested to put Tanaza’s brand in the list of hardware/software brands they distributed, with a link to Tanaza’s websites. Distributors can sell licenses to MSPs, system integrators, etc. and they can eventually sell the opportunity to partially white label the platform.
NOTE: Distributors need to pass through a selection process to be accepted as official distributors.