It has five 10/100 Ethernet Ports, Passive POE on port 5, 600MHz CPU, 128MB of RAM, 32dBm output power.
By making this device Tanaza Powered, you can:
- Configure it from remote, cloud manage it, and receive e-mail alerts when the device gets disconnected
- Create and assign up to 8 SSIDs per AP and create a public hotspot with customized splash page
- See real-time statistics
HOW TO FLASH THIS DEVICE IN 3 EASY STEPS:
- Buy MikroTik RB951Ui-2HnD
- Get Tanaza firmware for MikroTik RB951Ui-2HnD here
- Follow the instructions (PDF download)
SOCIAL HOTSPOT AND CAPTIVE PORTAL:
With the Cloud Management & Social login Account you can cloud manage your MikroTik RB951Ui-2HnD, create up to 8 SSIDs, build your splash page, add your logo, enable the social login with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn and Windows Live.