Tanaza is pleased to join the 2013 RISK Conference. We will present how to manage wireless networks, showing you how easy it is to setup your cloud WLAN, and configure and monitor any Wi-Fi Access Point model.
It’s possible to register here before or during the event and see a demo:
About RISK Conference
In recent years RISK conference has become one of the leading events on computer security in Adriatic region and is attended by engineering as well as executive staff of companies from the region. Much has changed in the field of security and data protection in recent times. There are popular new technologies in the form of SaaS and services in a cloud (cloud computing), green computing, etc. There are regulatory systems for end-users which require a compliance and use of standards such as PCI SSC, Basel II, SOX, GLBA, HIPAA, SB1386, FISMA, FFIEC. There is a myriad of new technologies and REAL security will ensure that these novelties are available to our partners and customers in the region. The meeting will be held on 6th and 7th of March and will show new technologies, techniques, strategies and methods of protection from cyber-crime as well as some other business continuity and computer systems monitoring and controlling solutions.
Speakers on RISK conference are experts from well known IT security vendors like: SAFENET, INTEL-MCAFEE, HP ENTERPRISE SECURITY, RIVERBED, WEBSENSE, SOURCEFIRE, QUALYS, GUIDANCE SOFTWARE, STONESOFT, INFOVISTA, OBSERVEIT, CYBEROAM, MERAKI and REAL SECURITY. Presentations are in English language. With the presence of global market leaders in each of the segments and topics costumers get the big picture on new solutions, strategies, tactics and products for protection from daily threat. The number of Participants is increasing every year. Last year RISK was host to more than 400 participants in two days. Participants are coming from 15 countries and from different business lines (Government, Industry, Banking, Insurance and SMB market…).
» Information Security Managers & Directors from government and private sector.
» Security Specialists & Staff.
» Systems Analysts.
» Network Engineers.
» CIOs & CSOs.
» Resellers from Adriatic region.
» Technical Engineers.
» Cloud WLAN / non-cloud WLAN and IT managers.
What visitors get out of the conference:
» Professional expert overview of the state of security and risk management practice.
» Overview of new best practices and solutions in each area of the security segment.
» Specific recommendations for addressing security needs.
» One-on-one debate with representatives from leading IT security vendors.
» Information exchange between CIOs, CFOs, CTOs.
» Takeaway tools for assessing risk, drafting a plan, and testing solutions.
- Focused on its mission to be the leader in intelligent cybersecurity solutions, Sourcefire is transforming the way Global 2000 organizations and government agencies manage and minimize network security risks. With solutions from a next-generation network security platform to advanced malware protection, Sourcefire provides customers with Agile Security™ that is as dynamic as the real world it protects and the attackers […]
- Municipality of Maribor – Maribor is the second largest city in Slovenia. The city’s development was, is and will be determined by its geographical position on the juncture of roads connecting Central Europe with Southern Europe and Western Europe with the Pannonian plain. […]
- HP is a leading provider of security and compliance solutions used to mitigate risk and defend against advanced threats. The HP Security Intelligence and Risk Management (SIRM) Platform uniquely delivers the advanced correlation, application protection, and network defense technology to protect today’s enterprises from cyber threats. […]
- Websense Inc. is the global leader of web filtering and a premier provider of web and desktop security software. Recognized as one of Forbes Magazine’s “Top 25 Technology Companies”, Websense has 23.9 million seats under subscription worldwide across all industries, in small organizations and large multinational corporations […]
- SafeNet is a leading global provider of data protection. For over 25 years, Fortune 500 global corporations and government agencies have turned to SafeNet to secure and protect their most valuable data assets and intellectual property. SafeNet’s data-centric approach focuses on the protection of high value information throughout its lifecycle, from the data center to the cloud. […]
- Cyberoam secures organizations with its wide range of product offerings at the network gateway as well as the endpoints. Cyberoam leverages the power of multi-core processors, offering enterprise-grade performance, in its appliances. With thousands of deployments across more than 125 countries, Cyberoam secures global corporations in the manufacturing, healthcare, finance, retail, IT sectors, and more, in addition to educational institutions, public sector and large government organizations. […]
- Qualys, Inc. is the leading provider of on demand IT security risk and compliance management solutions – delivered as a service. Qualys’ Software-as-a-Service solutions are deployed in a matter of hours anywhere in the world, providing customers an immediate and continuous view of their security and compliance postures […]
- Stonesoft provides enterprise-level network security and high availability clustering technology for companies deploying business-critical network applications on Internet and mobile servers. Stonesoft’s StoneGate(TM) is a firewall and VPN solution providing advanced security, dynamic load balancing and high availability […]
- Xirrus is the leading provider of high-performance wireless networks. Our array-based solutions perform under the most demanding circumstances—always. Their wired-like reliability and superior security allow our customers to confidently take their business-critical applications and operations mobile. […]
- McAfee is the world’s largest dedicated security technology company. Delivering proactive and proven solutions and services that help secure systems and networks around the world, McAfee protects consumers and businesses of all sizes from the latest malware and emerging online threats. Our solutions are designed to work together, integrating anti-malware, anti-spyware, and virus protection with security management features […]
- Since launching the company in 2006, the ObserveIT team has been passionate about making life easier for IT managers, security officers and compliance officers. Our unique server monitoring and auditing technology, now in its fifth generation, delivers market-leading functionality with enterprise-grade reliability. […]
- Pošta Slovenije is 100 percent state-owned company successfully operating in various markets where it generates most of its revenues. The company has a clear business policy with identifiable values and corporate culture focusing on satisfied customers. […]
- IKARUS Security Software GmbH is an Austrian pioneer of the software industry focusing AntiVirus and content security. Since its foundation in 1986 IKARUS Security Software GmbH develops security solutions and was one of the first AntiVirus vendors. […]
- The beginnings of the Faculty of Criminal Justice and Security go back to 1973 when the College of Public Administration in Ljubljana established a department to carry out study programs in internal affairs. As it developed to meet the growing needs of the state[…]
- S&T is the leading IT company in Central and Eastern Europe, as well as in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and also has offices in China and Japan. We provide comprehensive IT strategies, business processes and systems for large and medium-sized enterprises […]
- Astec d.o.o. is an independent privately owned company, oriented exclusively towards service and consulting. Our main goal is to provide complete solutions and services for companies who require secure, reliable and effective information and communication systems. […]
- Palsit provides Information Risk Management services through consulting, conferences, education, and communication.We offer consulting services in ISMS and Business Continuity using ISO 27000 and BS 25999 that can provide you with an assessment of your risks … […]
- Softnet was established in 1996 and is privately held company based in Slovenia. Since foundation the main focus of the company are data communications. However, during evolution of the communications, new services and solutions were adopted. […]
- Pivovarna Laško and the Laško Group are embarking on a path of development with the following basic business orientation: to produce and sell innovative trendy products, maintain the market position of its own brand names in the domestic market and to attain again and expand positions in foreign markets achieved in the past. […]
- Večer belongs to the most influential media in Slovenia, it is all-Slovene and central daily paper of the northeast Slovenia. The paper covers actual events in Slovenia and in the world, it publishes news, reports, opinions and commentaries concerning all important fields […]
- Računalniške novice magazine is the medium with the longest tradition among the media under the trademark of the same name. It belongs to the most established media from the IT area. It offers quality content for low price and is intended mainly for publishing news from the IT area. […]
- MonitorPro is a quarterly magazine for business technology. Our target audience are IT professionals, managers and all the rest who live and breathe with contemporary technologies. We bring news regarding business, trends in management and real life good practices. Every edition of MonitorPro is also presenting a panel research about use of technologies in Slovenian business environment. […]
- Monitor is a monthly for home and business environments with highly expert IT contents and an overview of the state-of-the-art electronics. It acquaints its readers with industry news and the latest technology achievements thus equipping them for future
challenges. . […]
- Moj Mikro is by far the longest living Slovenian computer magazine. It was brought to life by the boom of the home computer systems lie Commodore 64 and ZX Spectrum in the first part of the 1980s. It has been published monthly (11 issues a year with a summertime double-issue) since then without an interruption. […]
- Mobinet is the first and only printed magazine dedicated to mobile technologies in Slovenia. The main focus of the magazine are articles and tests of mobile phones and tablets and other gadgets. One of the highlighted sections in the magazine are descriptions of mobile applications and games. It also covers news, reports … […]
- Racunalo.com is the independent Croatian ICT news portal. Established in 1997 as the extension of the first Croatian IT radio broadcast show ‘Radio Racunalo’ whose quality was recognised by fellow journalists at 10th Croatian Radio Festival and 12th Radio Days in the strongest category ‘Radio achievements’ […]