We’re happy to announce that Tanaza will release soonthe Mailchimp Connector, a super-powerful tool for WiFi-based email marketing and automation.
The Mailchimp Connector, available for users with all-in-one plans, allows you to add automatically any new email addresses gathered through Wi-Fi to a MailChimp list, and send or trigger emails and campaigns.
Mailchimp is the best-in-class software for e-mail marketing, and it’s free to use up to 2,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month.
Let’s recap how Tanaza will work with Mailchimp:
- Through the Tanaza Cloud Dashboard, you remotely deploy a Wi-Fi network, managing your access points and SSID from the cloud.
- You can create tens of splash pages with social login, so that clients can authenticate to the Wi-Fi network using their Facebook / Google+ / Twitter / etc. accounts. You can also use the splash page for branding or advertising purposes and you can increase social engagement, by asking users to “Like” a Facebook Page before connecting.
- Clients start connecting to your public social hotspot, and you see their data in the Tanaza Social Dashboard – a great tool for Wi-Fi analytics, that shows you interesting data about your Wi-Fi clients (such as gender, e-mail, phone,birthday, location, etc…)
- You create a Mailchimp account and you configure it to work with your cloud-managed SSID.
- From this moment on, anytime a new Wi-Fi client will log in, the “Mailchimp Connector” will add him as a “Subscriber” in the Mailchimp list you’ve chosen.
- Start creating regular campaigns and A/B testing campaigns using your lists of newsletter subscribers and the great-looking predesigned templates provided by Mailchimp.
- Use MailChimp’s Automation feature for sending e-mail campaigns to subscribers based on events (like birthdays). Automation is a paid feature but price starts at $9 only. Following is an example of workflows to trigger campaigns:
The beta releasse of the MAILCHIMP CONNECTOR is coming soon… contact us at email@example.com to request early access to the Mailchimp Connector pre-release.