We just came back from an amazing Week in London at SeedCamp, where we had the honour to pitch in front of hundreds of CEOs, Product Managers, Investors, together with 19 other companies looking for funds.
Well, we are glad to announce that today we officially joined the SeedCamp family.
Special thanks to the whole SeedCamp staff: the week has been… just amazing.
And we expect this to be just the beginning.
We’d like to share with the whole Tanaza community a few of our mates that did it.
- Elliptic, London, UK – Elliptic – making Bitcoin and other digital currencies secure, simple, and powerful to use.
- Formisimo, Manchester, UK – Formisimo analyses online forms to allow their clients to optimise their sites and gain customers.
- GoWorkaBit, Tallinn, Estonia – GoWorkaBit connects companies that need temporary workforce with people who need very flexible working options
- interact.io, Berlin, Germany – Analytics Platform to Enrich Real-time Communications with Contextual Data
- Lodgify, Barcelona, Spain – Lodgify is the Shopify for accommodations: Easily create an accommodation website and manage your reservations.
- We are Colony, London, UK – We Are Colony is the new place to launch films earlier and build a following.
- Wodd, Paris, France – Wodd is hardware for skateboarders.
funding will allow us to deliver an even better product, and more value to you.