Are you setting up a WLAN? You’ll need a cloud AP management solution, in order to configure and monitor your WLAN devices, and also a WiFi Monitoring Software. This is a second WiFi Monitoring Software (the first one reviewed is WirelessMon).
Ekahau Site Survey helps you with Wi-Fi Planning, Site Survey and Troubleshooting!
Ekahau Site Survey (ESS) is a simple to use software tool for professional Wi-Fi (WLAN) network planning, site surveys, and administration. ESS gives users a ground-level view of coverage and performance, enabling them to quickly and easily create, improve and troubleshoot Wi-Fi networks. It is used by thousands of IT administrators, wireless service providers, and network infrastructure vendors.
Ekahau Site Survey works over any 802.11 network, and is optimized for modern, centrally managed 802.11n Wi-Fi networks.
Ekahau Site Survey Tool – Key Features
- Full 802.11n support, as well as 802.11a/b/g
- Automated off-site 3D network planning*
- Hybrid Site Surveys: Simultaneous passive and active surveys
- Comprehensive planning and analysis of wireless capacity*
- GPS assisted automated outdoor site surveys*
- Spectrum Analysis detects and locates non-Wi-Fi interference^
- Crystal clear analysis, troubleshooting and optimization
- Seamless network expansion planning*
- Comprehensive, automated, customizable report generation*
- Integration with Ekahau Real-Time Location Tracking System
- Complete integration with Cisco Prime NCS/WCS supporting map import, Cisco network plan export, and site survey data export*
- Integration with Avaya WMS (8100)
- Integrates with Ekahau Mobile Survey, the Wi-Fi tool for smartphones and tablets
- Comprehensive tools for RTLS network planning and accuracy analysis
- English, German and Japanese language versions