Monitor your APs and WLANs, all in one place!
The cloud-based software for remote monitoring
Tanaza Cloud is the easy-to-use, cloud-based dashboard to remote monitor small or large networks of access points, deployed in one place or in multiple locations worldwide. It shows a complete overview of your access points on Google Maps and provides detailed statistics of networks, access points and connected clients.
The Cloud Dashboard is accessible from anywhere
Less wasted time, less effort
Tanaza allows you to monitor each access point from remote: if an access point goes down, you’ll receive an email alert and will be able to check its status in seconds through the dashboard.
No more VPNs and manual pings! Tanaza facilitates remote monitoring plug-and-play.
The graphs show the summed bandwidth usage of all the devices that have monitoring enabled:
- Real-time received data (bytes/s)
- Real-time sent data (bytes/s)
Data are shown for every access point of the network.
Network status data is available through APIs as well.
Access point statistics
- Real-time Status of the access point and last heartbeat
- Status of the AP during the previous 7 days, with exact date and time per each issue
- Real-time Load % on RAM/CPU, drop and error rates
- Number of connected clients and aggregated download and upload bitrate.
- History of configuration revisions.
You see detailed client stats with the following information for each one:
- Access point name to which the client is connected
- MAC address
- Session duration
- Sent and received bytes
- Signal strenght (dBm).
Try now the full set of Tanaza superpowers!
Start the 15-days, no-limits, all-in-one free trial:
- Unlimited networks and APs
- Unlimited connected clients and concurrent users
- Unlimited splash pages
- Full feature set
- Access to the Social Dashboard for your customers