Evolve your network to the Cloud
Firmware for APs
Independently from which access point you own (the brand and the model don’t matter to us), the Tanaza firmware will add a complete set of features to your hardware. Tanaza is multi-vendor and supports many different access points.
All the information and the statistics about the Tanaza Powered APs that you are cloud managing are stored in a secure, reliable, scalable and redundant cloud infrastructure.
Tanaza is hosted on Amazon Web Services: your data is stored in the public cloud but are isolated from the other network data, like in a multi-tenant infrastructure.
You can sleep at night!
Tanaza Cloud Dashboard
The Tanaza Cloud Dashboard is the easy and multi-functional web dashboard to remotely manage and monitor the networks and the access points.
You can now manage all your access points from just one place, as they were from the same vendor. Tanaza provides detailed statistics about the historical and the real-time health status of your units.
The Tanaza Cloud Dashboard is always available, anywhere, anytime, from any device.
The benefits provided by Tanaza architecture
- No need for a physical or virtual host for every location
- No high expenses to install, maintain and upgrade on-premises IT infrastructure
- High levels of availability and fault tolerance, thanks to the complete separation between the management plane and the control plane.
- Permanent accessibility from anywhere, anytime.
- Remarkably high savings, because of the elimination of expensive hardware controllers in the architecture and the reduction of on-premise maintenance.
- Saas-delivered software dramatically lowers the total cost of ownership. Easy forecasting, no unexpected costs.
- Extraordinary performances and value-added funcionalities available in the centralized management system. Automatic upgrades and constant innovation.
- Limitless scalability and flexibility, no effort needed to execute implementations and upgrade, reduced time-to-value interval. Fast deployment in continuous upgrade mode.
- Exceptional security and permanent updates to comply with current standards and relevant laws
- No more local software installed on local hosts in every location
- No need to configure complex VPNs, port forwarding, Public IPs, Dynamic DNS