Linksys is an American company selling data networking hardware products mainly to home users and small businesses. Its products include wired and wireless routers, Ethernet switches, VoIP equipment, wireless internet video cameras, audio visual products and network storage systems. The Linksys company was founded in 1988. They were purchased by Cisco in 2003, and sold to Belkin, the current owners, in 2013. Linksys brand helped make wireless connectivity mainstream around the globe.
Supported access points
Benefits of installing the Tanaza firmware
- A centralized management platform for your access points
- Remote configuration and monitoring
- A wide range of tools for full control over the network
- E-mail disconnection alerts
- Abuse control system
- Cloud-based captive portal, easy hotspots and social login
- Mobile-ready splash page
- Guest Wi-Fi access monitoring
- Wi-Fi marketing, advertising, analytics
- Voucher-based authentication / couponing system
If your Linksys is not listed… let us know!