MikroTik is a latvian company that develops routers and wireless ISP systems. In 2002 MikroTik decided to make its own hardware, and the RouterBOARD brand was born. The company is located in Riga, the capital city of Latvia, but has resellers and customers in most parts of the world.
Benefits of installing the Tanaza firmware
- A centralized management platform for your access points
- Remote configuration and monitoring
- A wide range of tools for full control over the network
- E-mail disconnection alerts
- Abuse control system
- Cloud-based captive portal, easy hotspots and social login
- Mobile-ready splash page
- Guest Wi-Fi access monitoring
- Wi-Fi marketing, advertising, analytics
- Voucher-based authentication / couponing system
If your MikroTik is not listed… let us know!