TP-LINK is a global provider of SOHO & SMB networking products and WLAN products; TP Link access points are available in over 120 countries to one billion users worldwide. TP-Link is the largest market share holder in the world for WLAN equipment with a 42.2% global market share.
Supported access points
Benefits of installing the Tanaza firmware
- A centralized management platform for your access points
- Remote configuration and monitoring
- A wide range of tools for full control over the network
- E-mail disconnection alerts
- Abuse control system
- Cloud-based captive portal, easy hotspots and social login
- Mobile-ready splash page
- Guest Wi-Fi access monitoring
- Wi-Fi marketing, advertising, analytics
- Voucher-based authentication / couponing system
If your TP-Link is not listed… let us know!