Remote centralized configuration of WiFi networks
Tanaza zero-touch deployment allows you to remote provision and configure multi-vendor networks.
The procedure takes only 4 seconds, it’s super-easy and it’s the same for every new access point that you want to add to the cloud.
Deployment, configuration, firmware upgrade and troubleshooting: 100% remote
With Tanaza, on-site visits are a thing of the past: you won’t waste time anymore, going 100 miles away only to reboot an AP or to change a gateway because the splash page isn’t working. Firmware upgrade is done remotely, so your infrastructure is always updated with the latest software version.
Every aspect of your network can be configured from the Tanaza Cloud Dashboard, including radio mode and channel, bandwidth limits, network modes, TCP/IP settings.
- See vendor, model, firmware version, MAC address, public IP, date the AP was added to Tanaza, date of the latest revision
- Change AP name
- Reboot AP
- Remote firmware upgrades
- Easily move the AP from one network to another one.
- Change radio mode (802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11b/g/n)
- Select channel or choose the “Auto” mode
- Set Tx Power
- Choose the channel width: 20 or 40 MHz
- (Coming soon) Control 2.4 GHz and 5GHz radios independently.
- Enable up to 8 SSIDs per each access point
- Create new SSIDs, open or public (WEP, WPS2-PSK, Tanaza built-in Splash Page, external splash page with or without Radius AAA)
- Make an SSID invisible
- Isolate clients
- Set bandwidth limits.
Select Network mode:
- Each SSID or LAN port connects to the internet
- Bridge mode: SSID and or LAN port can individually be bridged through the WAN port
- Router mode: SSIDs and or LAN port can individually be routed through WAN port, activating NAT and DHCP. It’s possible to have a single DHCP server per each SSID, if needed.
- Manually configure static IP addressing, specifying IP, Subnet Mask, Gateway, Primary DNS server, Secondary DNS server
- Alternatively, enable dynamic IP addressing (DHCP client).
- Enable/disable SSH service and change password
- Enable/disable local Web Server of the AP
- Change device NTP settings (time-zone)
- Scheduled/programmatic reboot of the AP
- Enable/disable a Syslog client, specifying an external Syslog server.
Try now the full set of Tanaza superpowers!
Start the 15-days, no-limits, all-in-one free trial:
- Unlimited networks and APs
- Unlimited connected clients and concurrent users
- Unlimited splash pages
- Full feature set
- Access to the Social Dashboard for your customers