WiFi Guest Access > WiFi analytics dashboard
WiFi analytics dashboard
Your customers want to see concrete results: a significant number or new registrations and returning users, happy and engaged customers.
The Tanaza Dashboard is the analytics tool that displays the data captured through Wi-Fi. The Dashboard was designed by Tanaza to enable companies to analyze data and provide insights with a nice graphic interface.
If you would like to share the data collected, you can do so without giving users permission to change your Wi-Fi configurations.
Real-time data reports
- Name and surname
- Age and birth date
- E-mail address
- Phone number (verified with SMS token)
- Social network chosen to log in
- Number of WiFi connections
- Date the user registered on
- AP name and SSID used to connect
- MAC address of the AP
- IP Address and MAC address of the client
- Top 5 users
- New registrations (unique users)
- Returning users
- Trends of the week/the month/the year
- Number of users that used a specific social network to login: trend, single day stats
- Facebook check-ins
- Gender and age
- Location: world map or single country stats
- Age or age range
- Location (city and country)
- Login flow
- Date of registration
Data segmentation and filters
On this dashboard, the user selects a time period (day/week/month/custom date range), then he sees both detailed and summarized data of his Wi-Fi hotspot. Data can be exported via CSV (included in the Dashboard) or through APIs.
The dashboard can also be used to monitor and manage the consumption of paid WiFi environments.