Tanaza WiFi Analytics dashboard for customers’ engagement and data analysis
The Public Wi-Fi added value: data
Your customers want to see concrete results, a significant number or new registrations and returning users, happy and engaged customers.
The Tanaza Dashboard is the analytics tool that shows data captured through Wi-Fi. The Dashboard was designed by Tanaza to allow companies to analyze data and insights with a nice graphic interface, without being given permission to change Wi-Fi configurations.
The Tanaza Dashboard for Analytics
The social dashboard has a very user-friendly interface and makes Wi-Fi analytics very easy.
The user selects a time period (day/week/month/custom date range), then he sees both detailed and summarized data of his Wi-Fi hotspot.
Data can be exported via CSV (included in the Social Dashboard) or through API.
- Top 5 users
- New registrations (unique users)
- Returning users
- Trends of the week/the month/the year
- Number of users that used a specific social network to login: trend, single day stats
- Facebook check-ins
- Gender and age
- Location: world map or single country stats
Per user data
- Name and surname
- Age and birth date
- E-mail address
- Phone number (verified with SMS token)
- Social network chosen to log in
- Number of connections to the Wi-Fi network
- Date the user registered on
- AP name and SSID used to connect
- MAC address of the AP
- IP Address and MAC address of the client
Make simple and complex queries in the Social Dashboard and save your list of contacts in CSV or XLSX. Filters include:
- Age or age range
- Location (city and country)
- Login flow
- Date of registration
Try now the full set of Tanaza superpowers!
Start the 15-days, no-limits, all-in-one free trial:
- Unlimited networks and APs
- Unlimited connected clients and concurrent users
- Unlimited splash pages
- Full feature set
- Access to the Social Dashboard for your customers