Tanaza currently supports a wide range of access points, both for indoor and outdoor deployments.
Here is a list of particularly hard to find INDOOR ACCESS POINTS and their potential substitutes based on similar technical specifications:
(All the INDOOR APs mentioned below are supported by Tanaza.)
- Ubiquiti AirRouter HP– same specs as Ubiquiti AirRouter
- Ubiquiti UniFi LR – similar specs with a slightly higher cost
- Linksys WRT160NL – for desktop use only
- TP-Link WR842ND – for desktop use only
- TP-Link WA901ND – with 3 antennas and used for small deployments only
- Ubiquiti UniFi UAP– with internal antennas and used for medium and large deployments
- EnGenius EAP600– supports 802.11a standard and includes internal MIMO antenna
- Ubiquiti UniFi UAP PRO – lower cost and with one powerful antenna
For more information about Tanaza’s supported indoor devices contact firstname.lastname@example.org.