After a few weeks of testing with our selected Lead Users, the Tanaza Social Login feature has been released.
Have a look at the video below to get an idea of what you can do with Wi-Fi Social Login.
Remember: all you see is available with any Tanaza Powered Wi-Fi Router or Access Point. You can find a list of supported devices here.
Let’s recap what Wi-Fi Social Login means:
- Clients have no need to fill out complex forms, remember logins/passwords, wait for authentication SMS. Thanks to Social Login, they can access internet via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, Live and get on line in one click.
- All-in-one: no need to take care of the Splash Page hosting, PHP, scripts, HTTP, walled gardens… Tanaza is simple: the Splash Page is automatically generated and hosted in the Tanaza Cloud Infrastructure.
- Social Actions allow requesting clients to provide a Like to a specific web page or Facebook application, or to write a Facebook Post!
- Multi-Language: currently supported languages are English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Norwegian. A few extra are coming soon. If you’d like a new language to be supported, contact us!
- Customize the Splash Page, changing the logo, background, and colours. You can even completely remove the Tanaza Powered branding from the Splash Page, getting a Tanaza Pro Account.
- Add an ADV: you can force clients to watch an image advertisement or YouTube video before logging in, deciding after how many seconds they can click on SKIP!
- See statistics and download data: a small dashboard allows to see the list of clients that registered and, if needed, to export data in CSV format.