With Software as a service (SaaS), as long as you have an Internet connection, you will be able to manage your Wi-Fi network no matter where you are in the world – anytime, anywhere on a wide range of devices.
Cloud-based Wi-Fi management startups, like Tanaza, provide a responsive and easy-to-use solution to manage your multi-vendor social hotspots from the cloud.
Here are the top 7 reasons why we think your business needs a SaaS solution, like Tanaza:
- Pay-as-you-grow: With Tanaza, you don’t pay by the number of concurrent users or by the network’s capacity. Our product price is tailored to our user’s needs, and you pay per license. If and when your business begins to grow, any additional licenses can be added instantaneously to the system. This way the solution can grow with you, at your own pace.
- Zero-Touch deployment and configuration: Instead of your company maintaining its own software and servers, SaaS stores, protects and recovers your data remotely.
- No unexpected costs: All costs will be distributed as predictable monthly or annual payments, depending on your payment plan. There are no additional surprise costs or additional charges, you can always rely on your allocated budget for the solution.
- Total mobility: With the remote monitoring functionality the network admin has an increasing mobility in the workforce; you have complete control over what you’re working on, and you can manage and monitor your network from anywhere in the world.
- Security: Our infrastructure is designed to promise top-level security and reliability. Tanaza is hosted on Amazon Web Services and its domains are SSL certified. To provide additional security, our solution completely separates client traffic and management traffic through a secure encrypted tunnel.
- No downtime costs: Tanaza availability is 99.99%. In the case of a network outage, the system is quickly rebooted. No loss of revenue or customers.
- Quick replacement: Don’t worry, your configuration is saved automatically. You can easily replace a broken access point with a new AP, by applying the existing SSIDs and settings without any losing data.
In case these 7 advantages haven’t convinced you – this kick-ass cloud-based wi-fi management solution is already being used by millions all over the world; the deployment, configuration and troubleshooting of your network are just one click away. Not to mention, there is no hardware lock-in AND there is full compatibility with a wide range of consumer-grade and business-grade devices.