Empower your Guest WiFi experience
Special Bundle Price Tanaza + Cloud4Wi.
Starting from $53.33 per access point, per year for +100 APs
Bring together two great solutions with Cloud4Wi and Tanaza to customize every aspect of your Guest WiFi services. Streamline your network management deployments with Tanaza and integrate Cloud4Wi to empower the Guest WiFi experience.
Cloud4Wi is the advanced cloud-based guest WiFi management solution with location analytics and marketing functionalities. Thanks to Cloud4Wi, companies of any type and size can create value for all company stakeholders in compliance with privacy regulations without adding any complexity.
The platform allows for in-depth customization of the WiFi onboarding experience, from effortlessly branded Splash pages and localized content to fully personalized data consent management.
Guest WiFi usage can be monitored through advanced analytics dashboards, which help companies understand user traffic trends across time and space and gain additional insights on device types, authentication methods, returning users, and much more.
Users can easily manage network access policies, ensuring high-quality WiFi services without incurring excessive traffic consumption. Moreover, monetize guest network access to lower the TCO of your WiFi infrastructures, or display third-party advertisements based on the customer’s location attributes to maximize the likelihood of conversion and marketing spending effectiveness.
Reach out to guests by email or text message automatically, and deliver location-based content, such as advertising, coupons, and surveys, as well as custom content during the onboarding experience.
Lastly, Cloud4Wi allows users to incorporate guest WiFi into existing business strategies easily. Cloud4Wi offers unlimited ready-to-use connectors with all of the systems companies are already using and provides a powerful Developer Hub including a rich set of APIs, webhooks, and a unique Mobile SDK and other development tools.
With Tanaza + Cloud4Wi, you can:
- Manage and monitor centralized multi-vendor networks
- Configure, operate and troubleshoot networks remotely from the Tanaza cloud
- Deploy zero-touch APs
- Integrate third party software applications
- Reduce costs as there is no need for expensive hardware controllers.
- Customize and manage the guest WiFi experience across multiple locations
- Seamless, secure, and automatic WiFi connectivity through the mobile app
- Powerful marketing tools for reaching out to customers with location-based content
- Valuable WiFi analytics and insights into who customers are and how they behave while in locations
- 100+ ready-to-use connectors, APIs and webhooks for your third-party tools