15 reasons to choose Tanaza among WiFi Management Software Alternatives
There are several reasons to choose Tanaza Cloud Platform among the WiFi management software alternatives proposed by the WiFi cloud market in 2022.
Tanaza is first of all an enterprise company composed of an enthusiastic team of cloud and networking lovers. Our engineers, designers, testers, and sales specialists have concentrated in Tanaza all their know-how and their professional experience to understand what MSPs, ISPs, and SPs need when they search for a solid and advanced solution for their networks.
Instead of creating a useless direct company-centric comparison with other solutions, we present in 15 points why Tanaza could be your next alternative for WiFi cloud management. With Tanaza you can:
1. Manage networks everywhere, at any time thanks to the infinite potential of WiFi cloud management.
2. Troubleshoot network issues in a unique all-in-one cloud solution thanks to an always-updated list of business network management, monitoring, and diagnostic tools.
3. Choose the best access points that work for your business needs. Don’t depend on mono-brand sellers: Tanaza is a vendor-agnostic solution.
4. Take advantage of zero-touch provisioning to configure networking devices efficiently and send them pre-configured to the customer’s premises for installation.
6) Create WiFi splash pages without creative limitation. Explore splash page editor features. You can also configure external splash pages with multiple marketing services.
7) Obtain real-time and historical statistics about networks, clients, bandwidth, and APs. Experience 360° control of the most relevant networking parameters even if you are away from the office smart-working workstation. Tanaza cloud management is responsive and manageable from smartphones and tablets.
8) Save valuable time thanks to an innovative and easy access point configuration system. You need only to set up the MAC address of your devices and you have done: your network is ready to be managed. No code or hard technical skills are required.
9) Reduce CAPEX and OPEX costs by converting your networks into a high-performing ROI investment. Read more about how disaggregation can reduce CAPEX and OPEX costs.
10) Set up WiFi disconnection notification alerts when the network goes down or has some issues thanks to an efficient alert system that informs you every time an access point disconnects. Forget manual ping and VPN to check your network stat.
11) Fix patches, security vulnerabilities, and stability of your WiFi devices without external expensive interventions. You can update firmware remotely in a few seconds and at a network or organization level.
12) Forget unnecessary hardware controllers. Manage every aspect of the network directly in the cloud.
13) Easily migrate from other WiFi management software alternatives to Tanaza thanks to the auto-provisioning system and cloud configuration.
14) Count on formidable 360-degrees support. Our support team will answer you by 48/72 hrs.
15) Access a wide variety of educational materials and online troubleshooting support.